Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Let It Be

A little intimidated. That is how I feel about the start of creating a blog about my life as a Grandpa Daddy. Still trying to remember who called me that the first time, but it is appropriate for me. I have three daughters. My oldest is 25 years old, then I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. Oh by the way, the two little ones are also aunties. They still laugh when I tell them that. I do too. I have two grandchildren: a 5 year old boy and a 3 year old girl. It is always interesting when I hear Grandpa and then Dada coming from this group of 4 little ones. Needless to say, my life is rich and I love it. My wife and little ones recently moved from Virginia to Texas so that I could be closer to my oldest daughter and grandchildren. I am happy to be here, and I hope that the good Lord gives me many years to experience the growth of these young children. That is what this is all about. I hope to share my many adventures and lessons that I learn along the way. Maybe it will entertain a little as well. So let's begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment